As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which we can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Information we collect
The information we collect is limited to the information shown above. We do not sell, share or transmit any personal information to others not associated with your transaction with us.
How we use information we collect
The information we collect is used to;
- Create a database specifically for you and/or your company
- Create a sub domain for you and/or your business
- Create access via a user name and password to that database
- Be able to contact you for support, assistance, training and/or promotions or offerings of our services.
We also use this information to offer you tailored content within your own database to simplify getting started with OfficeSweeet.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, you have the opportunity to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of OfficeSweeet unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of OfficeSweeet when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of OfficeSweeet if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OfficeSweeet, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities